Feb 13, 2013

15 Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs.

Collection of 'Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs' from all over the world.

Spilt Milk Cereal Bowl: It looks more of a high-speed photograph of milk splashing out of a bowl than the bowl itself.

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 1
Gyroscope Bowl: A kid-friendly bowl, comes with ingenious swivel-within-a-swivel design so the inner bowl always remains upright without the contents inside spilling out.

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 2


Boon Catch Bowl: It comes with suctioncup on the bowl's bottom and built in "food catcher".

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 3
Animals in Bowls: Cool ceramic bowls by Geraldine De Beco for Bernardaud and comes with creativity at its bottom; these display the shape of a cat, wolf or bird when filled with milk

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 4
30-degree Slope Bowl:

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 5
Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 6
Eatmecrunchy: This innovative bowl has a removable shelf that covers its 70% surface, holding the cereal above the milk. Fill the other 30% part with milk and you eat your cereal from the shelf-less section of the bowl where the cereal and milk meet pushing the cereal in as required.

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 7
Panda Bowl: This cool bowl comes from Japan.

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 8
Bowl by D Wilcom:

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 9
Bowl by studiobo:

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 10
RowRow Bowl: Designed by Ooga Studio, this ceramic serving bowl is shaped like a boat.

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 11
Foldable Bowl: This comes from Orikaso and holds liquids perfectly.

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 12
Ramen Bowl for iPhone: Creation of MisoSoupDesign, this innovative bowl holds your iPhone for you.

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 14
Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 15
Record Bowls: Designer Jeff Davis uses the old records and creates them into functional objects: like these bowls. These are made from 12" vinyl records, can hold dry goods and still feature the original labels.

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 16HandsOn Salad Bowl: It features a pair of hands-like salad servers integrated on either side of the bowl.

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 17Bird Salad Bowl: The beautiful bird servers sit on the side of the bowl.

Cool Bowls and Creative Bowl Designs (15) 13Other Posts:
15 Creative Radiators and Unusual Radiator Designs.
15 Creative Bottlecaps and Unusual Bottlecap Designs.
20 Cool Toothbrushes and Unusual Toothbrush Designs.
20 Creative Light Bulbs and Unusual Light Bulb Designs.
15 Creative Bathroom Faucets and Modern Kitchen Faucets - Part 2.

0 comments: