A dentist found the source of the problem Lawler was having on the roof of his mouth; it was a four-inch (10-centimeter) object the construction worker had unknowingly embedded in his head six days earlier.
This X-ray shows a boy who ate magnetic pieces of a block one at a time. When they pushed his stomach, they reconnected, according to the report.
Some of the items children may intake includes safety pins.
A fork is found in this X-ray.
Now this x-ray shows what Elsie, a 6-month-old Saint Bernard, had in the stomach.
A film shows PVC plumbing pipes put inside.
This x-rays show items such as bedsprings.
A 6-inch pair of scissors seen in x-ray.
This guy, a construction worker got these embeded in head while working.
A face seems to appear in the X-ray of a duck.
Python gulps down queen-sized electric blanket.
Cool Pacifier Designs.
Artwork With Pencils.
Creative Use Of Clothespin.
Creative Barcode Advertisements.