A dentist found the source of the problem Lawler was having on the roof of his mouth; it was a four-inch (10-centimeter) object the construction worker had unknowingly embedded in his head six days earlier.
This X-ray shows a boy who ate magnetic pieces of a block one at a time. When they pushed his stomach, they reconnected, according to the report.
Some of the items children may intake includes safety pins.
A fork is found in this X-ray.
Now this x-ray shows what Elsie, a 6-month-old Saint Bernard, had in the stomach.
A film shows PVC plumbing pipes put inside.
This x-rays show items such as bedsprings.
A 6-inch pair of scissors seen in x-ray.
This guy, a construction worker got these embeded in head while working.
A face seems to appear in the X-ray of a duck.
Python gulps down queen-sized electric blanket.
Cool Pacifier Designs.
Artwork With Pencils.
Creative Use Of Clothespin.
Creative Barcode Advertisements.
Jul 9, 2007
The man said he woke up with the bulb, but none were sure what it was till the x-rays came in.